Friday, May 04, 2007

(Downhill) Biking at Penshurst

Last weekend when Jo and I were in London we headed further south (and further from home...) for a spot of downhill (mountain bike) racing with the lads from Evans Cycles, the bike shop I worked at in London last year.
Click below to watch our good friend Matt-the-Moose** ride the Downhill course

Following Matt-the-Moose, down the course
(Running time: 1min06)
It was sooooo nice to finally get off road - and have a beautiful groupie to cheer/laugh me on (thanks Jo!).


(Running time: 0min03)
Click here for a few more videos - including a dusty, belly-slide by Brian (thanks Brian!).

**Matt-the-Moose used to ride for Moose Cycles, hence his nickname. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool stuff, guys. I hope you have fun riding back up the hill! I hope to hit the dirt road soon with a bit of cycle touring through Barrington Tops.

Rob T.