Thursday, March 06, 2008

Dundee Anniversary

On Tuesday, for the first time in a year, Matt and I happened to be in the same place for work! It usually happens that Matt is in Dublin, while I am in London, or vise versa. This time however, we were both in Scotland! I was in Edinburgh for a gig for the National Museums Scotland and Matt was in Dundee, (just north of Edinburgh). So, on Monday night I caught a train to see Matt for the night! Yay! Matt was staying in one of his favourite hotels that offers a gym and spa and a nice restaurant, so we worked up an appetite at the gym and swimming pool, and went downstairs to the restaurant to celebrate our second anniversary of being in the UK, which also happened to fall on that day.

I caught an early train the next morning and was back to meet the boys to travel to our venue for the gig for the Managers of the National Museums.


It was like a little cheeky holiday on a school night. What fun!


No comments: