Sunday, July 13, 2008

Biking in South Wales

A few weekends ago, Matt and I went along to North Wales to camp with some of the same gang that we went with last August. This August, however, I had my own bike! Butterfly did extremely well on the trails and I must say I was so impressed with the number of trails I could this year that I did not even attempt last year. Good times of fun in the sun; exercising and relaxing around a campfire with friends.

I am currently sitting on a train from Derby (have been here for three days on a gig) to Port Talbot, South Wales, where we are going with the same bunch of London folk, to camp and ride again. We are going to the ‘Afan Forerst’ just 10-15 miles out of Port Talbot. I don’t know anymore about it than that, but it promises to be fun. So, from Derby I have two train changes and a four hour journey ahead of me. I may actually get some blogging done. S’been a while.

Let you know how it goes....

xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well hello there, your blogging is still working. thanks for the lovely card it truely did brighten up my day. I am sitting at the table looking out on such a pleasant winters day! Perfect.
Love Ros