Friday, April 28, 2006

Bollywood!

Well, it's official... Bollywood fans - you have your revenge! As most of you would know I can't stand Bollywood films. Though, today I found myself accepting a role as an 'extra' in a Bollywood Feature Film! ;)

It is a paid job - and my first paid one since being in London! I'm planning on spending the money on some red meat. mmmmm... The night shoot is next week and my role is a passenger on a train; obviously a very skilled role and one that will require lots of character development. :) All the same, it's going to be exciting to have the experience of being part of a feature film and seeing people make a serious movie - even if it is Bollywood!

Look out for "Scotland Express" - the next Bollywood Feature Film by KB Productions and you may just some of my hair or maybe - if you're lucky - some of my arm!
Keep you in the loop about the film.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome Jo congratulations!!! It will be cool experience and who knows, it may even soften you towards those Bollywood movies (I think they're kinda fun!). Let us know how it all goes, luv Aims