Thursday, March 15, 2007

Confession

You'll be please to know that Jo and I turned down an opportunity to do something & go somewhere this weekend.
We came within a hare's whisker of booking Jo a flight to Dublin to join me this Saturday for St Patrick's Day in Dublin. I'm here for most of the week with work and as all the return flights back to Manchester were booked out for Friday afternoon/evening/night I had to book a flight out on Saturday - prompting a frenzied search for cheap flights and accommodation in Dublin this Saturday.

We were closing in on a fantastic deal (well the promise of a good time, at least) when we stopped to consider the prospect of spending our first weekend in 5 (or only our 3rd weekend since arriving in Manchester on the 4th of November... 20 weeks(!) ) at home in Manchester alone.

So that's the plan - at least till something else comes up...

( St Patrick's Day in Dublin would have been sooo good! I'm working on finding somewhere that will serve me a Guinness before my 9.30am flight )

No comments: