Friday, March 24, 2006

Terrific Day at School

Had a terrific day at school yesterday. I went to a school in Ewell West (got lost on the way, but that’s beside the point, it’s the trouble of a supply teacher’s existence) an all boys school – Glyn Technology. Ah…. I think it has restored my faith in teaching in London. (That’s a bit dramatic isn’t it). ☺
The students were absolutely beautiful, they were so eager to learn and so willing to answer questions and were very well behaved.
I shadowed a student for the whole day as his 'special needs assistant'. I was warned by the Head of Special Ed and the Deputy Head about the student's past and his 'problems' , or 'diagnosis'. Though praise to God, this year 7 boy was an absolute angel the whole day. He seemed to respond to me really well.

A great day.

No comments: