Friday, May 26, 2006

Birthday Update

Sorry things went a little quite there after the ‘birthday post'... After quite a nice dinner out on the 24th (though it was the 25th in Australia) I was expecting a quiet one on the 25th – having forgotten that Jo’s agency was throwing a ‘love us and tell your friends’ party, complete with free food and alcohol. Despite my rather tenuous link to the party, I obliged (being the good natured chap I am) and – together with Jo – had a fantastic evening... Jo had even arranged for a ‘Special Announcement’ (read: Good chance to embarrass Matthew with a round of Happy Birthday). Fun and Games. It was a good night and I can recommend Protocol Teaching Agency to anyone interested in great birthday parties.

The evening’s festivities had left no room for present openings (you’d be surprised how long it can take to open 3 presents), so Friday night finished up the best three-day birthday I’ve had.

Big thanks (and kisses to the girls) for all your birthday wishes.
You’ve been doing a great job closing the distance between Sydney & London. Please do keep it up.

No comments: