Saturday, May 06, 2006

Hungerford Bridge Panorama

I love the way this panorama turned out. Yesterday was the first time I stopped and actually looked at what I cycled past every morning and night. I'm going to keep my eyes open a little more from now on. ☺


Be sure to check out the full set of these photos too.

>> I've uploaded a larger res version of the photo here that will let you actually pan across the view. It is approx 1.4Mb and probably best downloaded and viewed from your computer: Right-click and then Save Target As... ~MW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo Matt.....I am very impressed! Wish I was there!

Love Nomes

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt and Jo! I don't wish Nomes was there..unless I was also there. But I would probably get fired from my job for not turning up and going to England instead.

I have to write something here because Nomes gets so excited when she writes something that I thought I'd get in on the action.

...but they are quite amazing photos. Good times...

Pat.