Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dance Photoshoot

I had a fun photo shoot the other morning. A photographer had seen my profile on a modelling database and contacted me for a photo shoot for his photography company - Lithium. For this shoot, he was attempting to fuse the art of dance with the urban/industrial atmosphere of the streets. We shot the photos in Bayswater in a few different locations. The only thing was... the shoot was a 4:30am!!! Gregori (Polish photographer) used Medium Format on his camera (none of this post production digital stuff) and wanted to capture the light and atmosphere at dawn. Ouch!
Matt came along as my chaperone and ‘jumper holder’ between shots; thanks Matthew!! It was a fantastic experience, not only for the professional exposure but also seeing the people around London streets that early in the morning; quite an entertaining experience.
I will get a whole lot of free shots from the shoot and will be shown on the company’s website. Will post through some photos when I get them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! Your comments link was getting no love, so I thought I'd contribute. On reflection of your e-mail, I won't tell you what has been happening in my life, because you are trying to stay clear of world cup obsessed fans, which, together with the minimal amount of sleep and making sure I stay awake at work, takes up most of my time.

Joga Bonito,
Pat.

Matthew said...

Hey Pat, thanks for the comment-love...much appreciated.