Wednesday, June 14, 2006

To Keep You in the Loop...

Just to keep you in the loop about a few things that are happening at the moment with performance stuff. I have an audition this Sunday with a contemporary dance company which I think with be a winner if I get a part; I have made the first cut so far, will let you know.
I went to another casting on Saturday for a film. A really weird experience. After waiting in line for a little while at the Washington Hotel in Mayfair, I went in to a Hotel room to meet the director and producer and casting assistant of the film. They asked my name, looked me up and down, asked me if I could dance, and sent me on my way. That’s what you get when they are after a specific ‘look’. Will let you know if I had ‘the look’.

I have a modelling job on the coals as well - a month long photo shoot out of the UK for good £££. 1300 people applied and I'm now in the last 100.

The loop continues... much love

No comments: