Thursday, June 01, 2006

Job Interview

Just a quick update and thanks to those who’ve been praying I’d be able to find a job that pays a little more and is something more in line with a standard aerospace/business career ☺
I’ve been applying for a bunch of different positions, through a range of different agencies and companies, and had an interview with BMS, a recruitment agency that focuses on the sales industry, this morning. The interview was just an opportunity for a BMS consultant to meet me and find out all the usual: what makes me tick, what type of roles am I interested in & why, can I speak English, all that jazz.
The interview went well and had a good vibe; we now wait (and hassle) and see what comes up (and hassle some more). I’ll keep you posted.
Thanks again for prayers. Please do keep them up.

No comments: