Thursday, July 20, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me! ☺


Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes and for all the people who spoiled me by sending gifts all the way to London, dropping me a line via email or texting me, wishing me a Happy Birthday, it made my day so special.
I successfully spread my birthday over a number of days, since there weren't that many people to help me celebrate. ☺
Matt was beautiful wishing me a Happy Birthday all day, every day for about 5 days. ☺
I had to teach at a tough school on my birthday but I am now used to being sworn at by 12 year old children so it wasn't so bad...and anyway, I wasn't going to let that ruin my birthday.
We are on the look out for a yummy Thai Restaurant ( I am craving Thai Food!) for my birthday dinner. Unlike Sydney, where we are used to a Thai Restuarant on every corner, we are yet to find one worth going to. In London, if you want take-out, it's always Indian, and always Chicken Tikka-Masala.
The flowers above are the Oriental Lilies Matthew gave me. ;) They are still going strong after a week and are making our little studio smell oh, so sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, it is great to read about your birthday...so pleased it has been a 'birthweek' rather than a day...love the flowers!