Saturday, July 08, 2006

Not Quite That Easy... ☺

Matt was right about the 'rounding up the girls' thing, but getting the part wasn't quite as easy as asking for the role: we ended up having about a two hour dance audition for one of only eight dancers in the film.
It was a fun audititon, though a little stressful when the Choreographer said "Ok, one-by-one we'd like to see you improv please". As you can imagine, most girls stressed out: "what are we supposed to do, no-one said anything about having anything prepared..." so reluctantly as the Choreographer played the music we performed solo at the drop of a hat.
After the couple of hours we all left and waited for a call from Select Casting. I received mine a couple of hours later informing me I was selected and that I would be dancing in the film "I See You', location "The Old Vic Theatre" starting tomorrow. Shooting will run for all of this week.

To borrow Matt's expression: Happy Days ☺

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bollywood Princess Jo,

Great stuff. I'm thinking of starting a fan club. Maybe an entry in IMDB? Just let me know which movies to put against your name.

Rick
President of Jo in Bollywood fan club
(Matt if your nice you can be vice president or something)