Monday, July 31, 2006

I Did It!

I did it! I rode through London traffic on a bicycle. (and yes, mums, I'm still alive, no scratches, and we did it at a very quiet time of day...not many cars on the road at all. ;) ) Matt and I test-rode some bikes from Evans Cycles for the weekend; a Specialized Enduro for Matt and a Specialized Stumpjumper for me. We rode home from Waterloo Evans Cycles and took the route Matt takes each day...past Buckingham Palace, Green Park, London Eye, Westminster Bridge. Well, I think we did... I didn't see any of it at the time, I was holding on pretty tight to the handle bars and didnt' take my eyes off the road.

On Sunday we took the bikes out for a bit of a spin and found some stairs to try out the suspension. We stopped in Westminster Abbey, next to St Maragaret's Church built in 1412 to eat our lunch.

A fun-filled day.

Be sure to check out our photos

No comments: