Saturday, July 08, 2006

You Know You've Been to a Stack of Auditions When...

Jo just recieved a call from Select Casting - the casting agency that has been hooking her up with the recent Bollywood movies - asking if "when she came to the audition this afternoon, could she please round all the girls up and bring them up to the casting room...?"

Jo said, "arh... so that means that I've got the part then...? Yep, no worries..."

I understand this role will be slightly different from before, but I'll get Jo to give you the details ☺

Happy Days, I've got my own Bollywood Princess - albeit a reluctant one ☺

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi MattnJo, I'm finally reading your diary from home, where no evil IT department can block me from posting comments on the site.

So, to make up for lost time, here comes a comment rampage. No comment uncommented. Just like me in-the-flesh :)

Rick